Congratulations to the 2015 Talent of Leadership Recipients!
Alumnae nominated for the Talent of Leadership Award would be those women who make significant contributions to their professions or who have made a positive impact in their local communities. Examples of contributions that could be considered for the Talent of Leadership Award:
- Recognition by a professional organization
- Recognition as an expert in her chosen profession
- Publications such as books, articles, newspaper columns
- Long-term leadership or service to a charitable organization
- Outstanding volunteer in a local community
- Board membership in charitable organizations
- Holder of a political office, or a political appointee
- Organizer of a community action group
- Local business leader
- Any local accomplishment in the fields of the arts, business, education, government, public service, religion, science or social service
Nominations can be made by an alumnae chapter or club, a collegiate chapter or an individual member of the Fraternity. The nomination form is available in the Resource Center of myAlphaGam, under Alumnae Forms (Distinguished Citizen and Talent of Leadership Nomination Form), or you can download it here. It includes a check box to indicate that the nomination is being put forth for the Talent of Leadership Award.