- Use the Foundation Infographic (revised for 2015-16) and the Diabetes Impact list during Recruitment Training School, Polish Week and/or Formal Recruitment to highlight Alpha Gam's influence on diabetes and the benefits of becoming a member of Alpha Gamma Delta.
- The Little Red Book, a guide to talking about philanthropy, has two purposes:
Green section - Prepare for recruitment (used with current members in the weeks leading up to recruitment)
Red section - Share during recruitment (used when talking with PNMs about the Foundation and your chapter), also good for sharing on campus and in your community
- For recruitment prep or general Alpha Gamma Delta Foundation knowledge, this Foundation Video, shown at Convention 2014, describes the impact we, together, are making in the lives of our sisters and our communities.
- Check out this list of Fundraising Ideas from other chapters!
- Look at our 2015-16 Year in Review
- Meet sisters whose lives have been impacted by the Alpha Gamma Delta Foundation in this nicely produced two-part video. Part 2, which may be more useful as a recruitment tool and can be shown on its own, provides engaging personal stories of gifts given through Alpha Gamma Delta and the Alpha Gamma Delta Foundation.
Gift Video - Part 1 (1:56)
Gift Video - Part 2 (3:42)
The Foundation wishes you the best of luck during this exciting time!
For more information, contact Jamie Law, Development Manager at the Foundation, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.663.4242.