- Grants to our Alpha Gamma Delta Fraternity for its educational, charitable and leadership programming.
- Undergraduate and graduate scholarships to assist with the skyrocketing cost of higher education.
- Continuing Education Grants for part-time graduate students and alumnae pursuing professional development.
- Scholastic Achievement Awards recognizing the senior in each Alpha Gamma Delta Chapter with the highest cumulative grade point average during her college career.
- SIS Grants providing confidential assistance to sisters with urgent financial need.
- Disaster Relief Grants providing immediate emergency support to our sisters who are displaced due to disasters.
- Diabetes Education & Awareness Grants for non-profit organizations providing diabetes education, research, summer camps for children with diabetes, and the care and treatment of diabetic patients.
- Educational Area Grants offers a tax-deductible opportunity for local fundraising efforts, benefiting the educational areas of collegiate chapter houses.
Thank you to Alpha Gam alumnae, collegians, parents, friends, chapters and clubs, for helping the Foundation change lives last fiscal year (2015-16):
- $200,000 in grants to our Fraternity for educational, philanthropic and leadership work, including:
members in safe behaviors
-112 chapters receiving on-site Leadership Development
training through the Leadership Consultant program
-Alpha Gam's Gamma Experience - a two-year personal
development program, touching the lives of over 3,000 second
and third year members
-Undergraduate Interfraternity Institute (UIFI) & LeaderShape
scholarships awarded to 97 sisters in becoming the next
generation of women leaders.
-Professional development for 607 sisters at TLC
(The Leadership Conference)
- $164,200 in under/graduate scholarships and continuing education grants benefiting 150 deserving sisters.
- $125,000 to 31 organizations in 23 states/provinces helping our members and others live better with diabetes.
- $33,782 for 21 sisters in emergency financial need and disaster relief.