Our leadership knew. The vision was launched in 1962 when our Fraternity created the Trust that grew into the ΑΓΔ Foundation.
Today the Foundation celebrates reaching its goal of $10 million in cumulative funding for education, philanthropy and leadership. That's $10,000,000 of direct impact in the lives of our sisters, those served by our Fraternity, and our communities.
Help us conclude this celebration with an additional donation to the Foundation. Your gift helps Alpha Gams stay in school, allows one more child "feel normal" at diabetes kids camp, one more sister in need see the light at the end of the tunnel and more.
Hurry. The party concludes on May 31!
For more information contact us at email@example.com.
50th Anniversary Challenges
Which Challenges Will You Meet?
- Establish your own endowment to support your passion and our mission through a living or planned gift. We celebrate four new endowments towards our Anniversary goal of five.
- We met Kay's Match! Thanks to a $25,000 match from Kay Taylor Donahue, 58 sisters and friends increased their giving to $1,000 or more during the last fiscal year.
- Make a long term impact on ΑΓΔ by joining 198 sisters and friends (towards our goal of 200) as members of the Corinthian Society. A planned gift is a wonderful expression of leadership and loyalty.
- Give an extra gift to create a general endowment which supports ALL programs. UPDATE: To help the Foundation fulfill this challenge, Lisa Frese Randall, Gamma Phi has pledged to match your gift on a dollar-for-dollar basis, up to $25,000, if received by May 31. Make your gift today so it goes twice as far. (Please make note that your donation is for Lisa's Match in the special instructions section.)
- We met our goal of sending 500 eCards! Thanks to Foundation donors who made their online donation using the eCard feature. We're sure you brightened someones day! You can still send an eCard; this giving option will be available year round.