$200,000 in grants to our ΑΓΔ Fraternity for educational, philanthropic and leadership work, including:
- The online GreekLifeEdu program educating 3,859 new members in safe behaviors
- 87 chapters receiving on-site Leadership Development training
- Alpha Gam's new Gamma Experience personal development program, touching the lives of over 3,000 second and third year members
- LeaderShape Institute scholarships awarded to 16 sisters
- Undergraduate Interfraternity Institute (UIFI) scholarships awarded to 19 sisters
$80,000 for The Leadership Institute - Women with Purpose, to help Alpha Gams and all women reach their personal potential.
$90,250 in under/graduate scholarships and continuing education grants benefiting 102 deserving sisters.
$75,000 to organizations in 12 states helping our members and others live better with diabetes.
$18, 500 for 10 sisters in emergency financial need through SIS (Sisters Income Supplement) Grants.
For more information, contact Julie Waitman Cretin, Executive Director at the Foundation, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.663.4242.