An LC may represent the Fraternity as a road warrior working with a different chapter each week, as a stationed consultant providing consistent support to a chapter or as an extension consultant recruiting and supporting a new colony. LCs are fortunate to be starting their professional careers by working for the Fraternity that they are familiar with and passionate about!
What Does An LC Do?
- Coach and guide collegiate members
- Assess chapter operations and provide resources to officers
- Facilitate a variety of programs for collegians, advisors, alumnae and volunteers
- Serve as a brand ambassador for the International Fraternity
- Provide officer and advisor training and support
- Share information about Alpha Gamma Delta's newest initiatives
- Write reports and execute special Fraternity projects
Career BenefitsBeing hired as a Leadership Consultant is a dynamic and fulfilling way to start your career as a young professional. The skills that are gained as an LC are applicable to all job fields. We have had LCs go on to work in the fields of higher education, finance, human resources, medicine, event planning, nonprofit, student affairs and more, all of whom will tell you that their time as an LC was invaluable to their growth as an individual and a professional.
Our Leadership Consultant role is a full-time and paid position. You will spend the year with little to no living costs as you explore different areas of the United States and Canada. At Alpha Gamma Delta, we believe in the power of people and purpose. We believe that our LCs have the power to make a long-lasting impact on the collegiate women that they work with throughout the year.
- Bi-weekly salary
- Paid vacation days
- Extended holiday break
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Laptop and Wi-Fi hotspot
- Cell phone stipend
- Professional clothing stipend
- Food, lodging and travel provided
- Exposure to Alpha Gamma Delta's Convention or The Leadership Conference
- Networking and professional development opportunities
Why It Matters
"We are known for inspiring women during some of the most important times of their lives so that they go on to impact the world in the best way they know how." - past Leadership Consultant
For more information about the Leadership Consultant program, please contact Jennifer Johnson, Leadership Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org