Welcome to myAlphaGam!
What is myAlphaGam?
myAlphaGam is a member's only portal where you can have instant access to:
- Find sisters near you
- Access handbooks and forms
- Download helpful resources
for recruitment, the Alpha, Gamma and Delta Experience and the new brand.
- Register for Fraternity events
- Receive Fraternity notifications
- Update your information
You can even import your own RSS feeds, link to your Facebook account, participate in polls and catch up on the latest Fraternity news! (Note: This section replaces the previous Member
Services section of the Fraternity website.)
If you have ever been a user of the OmegaFi interfaces (Compass database, Chapter DeskTop, Member Access Plus), you do not need to register. You will use the username and password that you had used previously to login to the OmegaFi interface. Simply click on the "Please sign in to myAlphaGam" button above. If you do not remember your login information, click "Forgot username/password?"
Please note: Your username and password from the previous Member Services will not allow you to access myAlphaGam. You will need to create a new username and password, following the instructions below.
To create a username and password:
- Click on the "Please sign in to myAlphaGam" button above.
- Click "Establish access."
- If you are an alumna, please select "Alumnae Enrollment." If you are a Canadian collegians, please select "Undergraduate Enrollment." (NOTE FOR CANADIAN COLLEGIANS: You will need to call IHQ for your Member Account Number. This is not asking for your Member ID number.)
- You will be asked a series of questions that will be authenticated against the Fraternity's database. You will also have the opportunity to choose your own username and password. Select something that you will easily remember.
- If you have any problems with registration and your information does not match, please contact International Headquarters at 317.663.4200.